This is an anonymous survey for Australia Catholic University’s Living and Learning Communities (LLC).
Drs Hester Wilson and Diane Spencer Scarr are independent researchers who are undertaking a survey, on behalf of Australia Catholic University’s Living and Learning Communities (LLC). This survey examines LLC students’ experience, and opinions in regard to issues around sexual misconduct.
The purpose of this research is to provide better support for students at Australia Catholic University residencies.
We would appreciate your participation in this research by completing the short anonymous survey below which takes most people 10 to 12 minutes to complete.
- This survey operates under the provisions of the Privacy Act and we do not have access to your contact details.
- The survey is not compulsory and is completely anonymous.
- None of the information collected in the survey can be used to identify you.
- Your answers will remain strictly confidential and will be combined with information from other students of Australia Catholic University residencies.
- The survey is being conducted under Australian Catholic University Ethics Committee approval (HC Reference Number [xxx]).
The full Participant Information Statement can be obtained here [click here- link to the PIS]. Please read it and feel free to email us if you have any questions or concerns.Please select a valid form